The Place at Channelside
The reopening of condo unit sales at The Place at Channelside is your opportunity to own your place in the Channel District!
The Place at Channelside sits on the whole block bounded by Channelside Drive, E Whiting, 12th and E Washington Streets. It consists of two eight-floor main buildings with a lower building in between on which the courtyard/pool area is laid out.
With so many residential and commercial projects like the Elev61 on Channelside, the Riverwalk Place on the Riverwalk, the Marine Pointe on Westshore and the Water Street Tampa’s first residential projects on Channelside and Water Street, it’s an exciting time to own a place in the Channel District before prices shoot up.
Prices for one bedroom units at The Place start at $ 299,900 and prices for two-bedroom units start at $ 339,900. These prices are competitive with prices of units at nearby Grand Central at Kennedy Blvd, based on current listings of Grand Central units.
- Hardwood floors
- 10-foot ceilings
- Galley-style kitchen with polished granite countertops, large center-island with breakfast bar, sleek cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, glass mosaic kitchen backsplash
- Sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors to glass-enclosed balcony
- Luxe master bath with limestone vanity, seep soaker tub and separate glass-enclosed shower
- Large bedroom windows
- Walk-in closets
- Linen closet
- Large laundry room
- Lap pool surrounded by palm trees, lounges, umbrella tables
- Whirlpool spa
- Fitness center with sauna
- Courtyard with meditation garden and patio area
- Community lounge area with full kitchen, outdoor terraces and beautiful views
- Remote garage entry
- Secure-access elevators
- Concierge and uniformed doorman
- Bicycle racks
- Assigned covered parking
You’ll find restaurants, stores and attractions within the Channelside area. You can take the award-winning Riverwalk to reach museums, parks, hotels, restaurants, and other destinations in Water Street or downtown, or you can take the free-fare Streetcar to Ybor City.
Here are some destinations very close to The Place at Channelside:
- Tampa streetcar which offers free rides until 2021
- Florida Aquarium
- Garrison Seaport
- Publix (opening soon)
- Washington Street Park
- Madison Street Park (ongoing development)
- Sparkman Wharf
- USF Morsani College of Medicine and Heart Institute (opening soon)
- Amalie Arena
- Cotanchobee Fort Brooke Park
Other good things:
- One-year home warranty
- HOA includes cable and wireless internet, building and flood insurance, building/roof/pool/grounds maintenance and onsite management.
- 3% closing cost incentive for cash buyer or buyer who uses one of the preferred lenders
The addresses of The Place are:
912 Channelside Dr, Tampa, Fl 33602
111 N 12th St, Tampa, Fl 33602
The post The Place at Channelside appeared first on Tampa Real Estate Blogs – Tampa Homes Blog – Real Estate Market Trends.